STRINGER PALLETS & SKIDS
OUR STRINGERS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Stringer pallets are the most commonly used pallets in the United States, and are so named because they use stringers to support the unit load.
At Tree Brand Packaging, our goal is to provide high-quality pallets and skids as the foundation for cost-effective and performance-based transport packaging systems. From our 4 facilities in the Southeast, Tree Brand is able to supply an expanding list of industrial clients with a range of products, from high-volume standard wood pallets to custom pallets for specialized applications and heavy-duty custom skids enhanced with protective cushioning. A full suite of value-added packaging & procurement services is available from Tree Brand, as well.
We like to say that Tree Brand has the bases covered for you.
With proven design expertise, technical certifications, manufacturing know-how, and innovative service offerings such as heat-treating as part of our total solutions package.
PALLETS & SKIDS
Tree Brand has automated pallet and nailing equipment capable of building standard and custom pallets to exact customer specifications at high volume.
- Typical Lead Time: 3-5 days; rush orders accepted
- Standard Stringer Pallets
- Standard Block Pallets
- Custom Stringer and Block Pallets – Designed & Built to Application Criteria
- Custom Skids – Designed & Built to Application Criteria
- Specialty Pallets, including:
- Lag Pallets
- Plywood Deck Pallets
- Cradles/Reel Pallets
- Corrugated & Wood Combo Pallets
- Pallets & Skids with Protective Components including:
- Shock-Absorbing Floors
- Floating Floors
- Die-Cut Foam Inserts